The braised Napa cabbage is a popular and common dish in Asia. The Napa cabbage taste very refreshing sweet.
This egg floss is crispy and full of egg aroma. Remember add a bit of cooking oil into the egg, so it will not retain oil when deep frying.
Napa cabbage 2/3
2 egg yolks + 1 whole egg
Pork belly 1/2 cup
Shiitake mushroom 3
Dried shrimp 1/3 cup
Black fungus 2
Dried shrimp water
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Sugar 1/4 tsp
Cornstarch 1/2 cup
Cilantro 1 cup
White pepper 1/2 tsp
sesame oil 1/4 tsp
1. Mix 2 egg yolks, 1 whole egg and cooking oil and salt well. Pour egg mixture slowly into a wok that fill with large amount of hot cooking oil (medium heat), use a hand whisk keep stirring until it turned egg floss. Drain on paper towels.
2. Put meat slices, Shiitake mushrooms, Shallots, Dried shrimps, Black fungus, Ginger, carrot and Napa cabbage into the hot wok, stir to mix well.
3. Add in dried shrimp water , also add in some water, continue to cook for about 10mins or until cabbage turned soft.
4. Add in soy sauce, salt, sugar and tapioca flour or corn flour, then pour into cabbage as to thicken the dish.
5. Prepare a claypot. Then add in the braised cabbage and top with egg floss, cilantro and some sesame oil serve hot.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/